University Comparison Table Factor Descriptions
See the following descriptions to get a better understanding of the factors we’ve selected to compare each university.
- No project-based learning: The curriculum does not include projects and there may or may not be a capstone or research project.
- Some project-based learning: The curriculum contains one or more courses that involve individual or collaborative projects and may or may not include a capstone or research project.
- Project-based learning: The curriculum is focused on projects that mimic real world experiences. Students may work individually or collaboratively. The curriculum may or may not include capstone or research project.
- No GRE Required: The university does not require students to submit GRE scores for admission into the program.
- GRE Required: The university requires students to submit GRE scores for admission into the program.
- GRE Waiver: Qualifying for a GRE waiver varies based on the admissions requirements from the university.
- Coursework: Includes a list of coursework and concepts students will learn about throughout the program.
- Typical Time to Complete: The amount of time students typically finish the program.