Data Analytics and Data Science Boot Camps in Toronto
Toronto has a variety of data analytics boot camp offerings.
A data analytics and data science boot camp is a fast way for students to immerse themselves in learning about business intelligence, compared to earning a master’s degree. Boot camps help professionals advance their careers.
As the largest city in Canada, Toronto is home to a number of tech companies. Large tech companies, such as Shopify and Oracle, have a presence in Toronto.
According to the 2019 Scoring Tech Talent report by CBRE, total tech occupations in Toronto increased 54% from 2013 to 2018, with 228,500 tech pros employed in 2018. That propelled the city to the No. 3 market for tech talent in North America, behind only the San Francisco Bay Area and Seattle.
There are dozens of data analytics firms in Toronto. Among businesses that aren’t focused specifically on big data, there are also data analytics roles throughout the Toronto tech industry.
For some, these factors make Toronto an appealing place to hold data analytics boot camps. Locals can attend them to network and use their experience to find jobs in the area. Out-of-towners may travel to Toronto to learn from the area’s leading data analytics areas and enjoy what the city has to offer, while adding skills to boost their resume to advance their career.
For example, at Big Data and Analytics Summit you can hear firsthand case studies to better understand how data and analytics can be used to streamline business processes, drive revenue, improve customer experience and more.
How to Choose the Best Data Science and Data Analytics Boot Camps in Toronto for You
Data analytics and data science boot camps in Toronto will vary depending on length, price, expertise required and skills taught. You may want to compare boot camps to see which fit your schedule and budget.
Check out Toronto data analytics and data science boot camp websites to read testimonials from graduates. You can also contact boot camps to get more information and see if the curriculum fits your career goals.
Data Science vs. Data Analytics Boot Camps in Toronto
Data science and data analytics boot camps have many similarities. Data analytics is the process of analyzing raw data to find trends and answer questions. Data science is a blend of tools, algorithms and machine learning principles to discover patterns from raw data. As you can see, they go hand in hand. Much of data science deals with data analytics. This is why some boot camps will combine the two studies to give a better understanding of how to handle raw data.
Big Data Companies in Toronto
Many big data companies call Toronto home. Some notable firms include:
- Adastra: Adastra is a technology firm providing data-powered services including cloud implementation, managed services, architecture, data engineering and statistical analysis.
- Advanced Analytics and Research Lab: The lab provides analytics as a service for projects like customer churn, sales segmentation, transaction recency and advertising performance.
- The Analyst Agency: The Analyst Agency is a business analysis firm providing data analysis and visualization services, market research and media and industry analysis services.
- CXO Corporation: CXO Corporation provides data analytics solutions including financial predictive models and analytics, machine learning, operations analytics and customer analytics.
- Dundas BI: Dundas BI is a dashboard, reporting and analytics platform that integrates with business applications. The company provides services for large-scale organizations, software vendors and other enterprises.
- Infomaxium: Infomaxium offers data integration, data warehousing, data mining and business intelligence services.
- Massive Insights: Massive Insights provides data visualization, deep dive analysis, campaign analytics and predictive modeling.
- Newcomp Analytics: Newcomp Analytics offers managed analytics services, advisory services and development services.
- noBSdigital: This firm provides data analytics and automation services including measurement strategy, connecting online and offline data sources, Google Analytics implementation and customization, and campaign analysis.
- Vigilant Technologies: Vigilant Technologies provides business intelligence and data visualization in platforms including Oracle, Microsoft and Tableau. Services include enterprise data assessment, enterprise data roadmaps, forecasting and reporting.