Data Science and Data Analytics Bootcamps in Dallas
What some students like about technology bootcamps is that they’re intensive, immersive experiences. Each one condenses the learning experience so you can master certain aspects of technology more quickly than at traditional college.
In Texas, there are several data science and data analytics bootcamps in Dallas to choose from. This metro area is home to more than 20 Fortune 500 companies and more than 40 colleges and universities, making it a hub for learners, entrepreneurs, data scientists and data analytics professionals. Whether you live in the area, you’re looking to travel to a data bootcamp or you want to network at an online bootcamp from a reputable organization, Dallas is a worthy place to consider for data bootcamps.
Business Insider put the Dallas-Fort Worth area in the No. 21 spot out of the top places to live in the United States in 2020. With employers in finance, business and education, the publication says the area has many young professionals. Notable organizations with headquarters in the Dallas-Fort Worth area include AT&T, Exxon Mobil, McKesson and Southwest Airlines.
The Dallas-Fort Worth area is also home to several technology startups, including 5miles, Alkami, Alto, Door.com and Musicbed. As a prominent location for larger companies and startups, there are a variety of opportunities for aspiring and professional data scientists and data analysts.
How to Choose the Best Data Science and Data Analytics Bootcamps in Dallas for You
As you’re comparing bootcamp options, you may want to consider factors like the skill level required, length, cost and delivery mode to find one that fits your style. You also may want to pinpoint the skills you want to learn and make sure the bootcamp you choose covers those topics.
With beginner to advanced programs, and online and hybrid options, there are ways to attend Dallas-based bootcamps wherever you are, with whatever experience you have.
Data science vs. data analytics bootcamps in Dallas
Data scientists use a variety of programming languages to extract meaningful data, while data analytics professionals gain business insights and apply data-driven recommendations.
Comparing data science to data analysis, data science is broader in scope, while data analysis asks specific questions and uses data to find the answers. Data science uncovers the insights that lead to the questions answered through data analytics.
In data analytics bootcamps, participants learn how to process and implement statistical analysis using data. In data science bootcamps, participants learn how to uncover insights from sets of raw data.
Big Data Companies in Dallas
One reason why there are data science and data analytics bootcamps in Dallas is that there are several big data companies in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Bootcamps help train existing and up-and-coming professionals to work with data at companies like the following Texas firms:
- Accenture: Accenture in Irving provides data analytics services using applied intelligence for data discovery and augmentation.
- Artis Consulting: Artis Consulting in Richardson offers business intelligence consulting, big data and cloud architecture services, and data visualization.
- CDS: CDS in Dallas is an infrastructure service provider offering data center technology solutions for global businesses.
- D3V: D3V in Plano is a cloud-based solutions provider specializing in big data analytics and data automation services.
- Fusion: Fusion in Farmers Branch provides consulting services including data integration and management, data governance and business intelligence and analytics.
- HimaraTech: This Southlake firm provides data processing and analytics services, including batch processing and real-time data processing.
- Neudesic: Neudesic in Dallas offers data strategy and enterprise analytics services.
- Novedea: This firm in Richardson builds and deploys end-to-end business solutions in big data, analytics and data visualization.
- Sphinx Solutions: Sphinx Solutions offers data visualization and business intelligence services for tracking and analyzing data.
- Unique Software Development: Unique Software Development in Dallas offers data visualization, data storage and data analysis services.
Last updated: August 2020