How to Become a Business Intelligence Analyst? [2022 Guide]
Master of Science in Business Analytics
Earn your MS in Business Analytics online from Pepperdine University. Learn advanced tools like Python, Tableau, SQL, Hadoop, and Excel.
- Complete in as few as 16 months
- Delivered by an AACSB-accredited school
- Earn a specialized business master’s degree
Certificate in Business Analytics
Harvard’s 9-month certificate program equips high-level executives with the data and analytics skill set to lead their organizations to the industry forefront.
- Live online classes in a webcam-enabled online classroom
- Case-based lessons pioneered by Harvard Business School (HBS) faculty
- In-person learning experiences at immersions hosted on Harvard Business School’s campus in Boston
What Is a Business Intelligence Analyst?
Five Common Steps to Become a Business Intelligence Analyst
Obtain a Professional Certificate
Pursue an Advanced Degree