Data Analytics vs. Business Analytics
Master of Science in Analytics
American University’s online MS in Analytics program prepares students to apply data analysis skills to real-world business practices. The program can be completed in 12 months. No GMAT/GRE required.
- No GMAT or GRE scores required to apply
- AACSB accredited
- Complete in as few as 12 months
Master of Science in Business Analytics
Earn your MS in Business Analytics online from Pepperdine University. Learn advanced tools like Python, Tableau, SQL, Hadoop, and Excel.
- Complete in as few as 16 months
- Delivered by an AACSB-accredited school
- Earn a specialized business master’s degree
Certificate in Business Analytics
Harvard’s 9-month certificate program equips high-level executives with the data and analytics skill set to lead their organizations to the industry forefront.
- Live online classes in a webcam-enabled online classroom
- Case-based lessons pioneered by Harvard Business School (HBS) faculty
- In-person learning experiences at immersions hosted on Harvard Business School’s campus in Boston
What is data analytics?
What is business analytics?
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
Master of Business Administration
The online MBA from UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School is STEM-designated and prepares professionals to lead in an evolving business landscape. GMAT waivers are available.
- Complete in as few as 18 months
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- 25+ electives available across five concentrations