Five Women in Data Science Share Advice on Taking Risks, Building Inclusivity and Harnessing ‘Street Cred’ in Tech
Which women in data science (or tech in general) inspire you?
How are the opportunities for women in data science? What do you think the future holds?
What can be done to encourage more women to pursue data science?
What types of challenges do women (but not men) in data science face?
How important are mentors for female professionals? Did you have any mentors that had an impact on your success?
- Compare Online Data Science Bachelor’s Degrees
- Compare Online Computer Science Bachelor’s Degrees
- How to Get into Data Science
- Why You Need a Data Science Mentor
- A Guide to Finding and Applying to STEM Scholarships
- Exploring a Career in Numbers
- What is the Difference Between Data Science and Computer Science?
- Sponsored: Online Bachelor’s in Computer Science from Simmons University